Post by CassandraW on Nov 10, 2016 14:33:12 GMT -5
I'm so glad robeaie started a forum especially for lawyers and strippers. Since I'm a lawyer, I consider this my special domain, one where I shall offer exotic dancing/legal hacks for a nominal fee of $650 an hour. I may also write poetry. You're welcome.
a few tips for newbies:
(1) if you're going to strip down to one article of clothing, it shouldn't be socks. I don't care if your feet are cold. It's simply not the way it's done.
(2) always wipe down your pole with disinfectant before commencing your dance.
(3) no, no, no. Not that kind of pole.
(4) ok, yeah, maybe that kind of pole, depending.
(5) shave your back hair before engaging in an erotic dance, especially if you are a woman.
(6) be sure to secure your retainer fee before providing legal advice or engaging in an exotic dance.
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017 10:29:52 GMT -5 by CassandraW
Dammit, cass, I never suspected you were Paul Krugman in drag.
____________________________________________________ Economics puts parameters on people’s utopias. ~Peter Boettke "It's the voter's fault" is victim-blaming in its purest sense. ~Don The 'social contract' is to the politician what 'original sin' is to the priest. ~Don The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today. ~Don ____________________________________________________